As an EU registered company, we are obligated to comply with different processes, guidelines, and regulations.
One of which is for researchers to have their identity verified through a third-party provider.
Onfido are a recognised identity verification company, they are trusted by multiple market leading businesses as well as government entities.
The information provided to Onfido for identity checks is processed and is kept confidential at all times.
The benefit of being ID checked as a researcher is largely attributed to the fact that there are simply more programs available to choose from. Other benefits are in the way of improved chances of being selected for private programs, as well as being able to receive swag at verified addresses.
To begin the ID check process:
1. Complete the profile by filling in all the relevant personal details to be able to proceed
Figure 1.1 Screenshot of general profile information needing to be completed
2. Select “Request ID check” button in general information
Figure 1.2 Screenshot of general profile information needing to be completed
3. Support will respond to the request with guidance in order to successfully process the ID check
4. An email from Onfido with a single use link will follow
Figure 1.3 Screenshot of supports response to begin the process
Figure 1.3 Screenshot of the email received from Onfido
5. Complete the identity check process from Onfido, be thorough as they are a third-party provider to Intigriti and we do not have the ability to amend, edit or update any identity check
Figure 1.5 Screenshot of ID check process through Onfido
Figure 1.6 Screenshot of ID check process through Onfido
Figure 1.7 Screenshot of ID check process through Onfido
Figure 1.8 Screenshot of ID check process through Onfido
6. Support will reach out to inform of the decision reached by Onfido, with either acceptance and congratulations, or rejection with feedback as to why the check has failed
Figure 1.9 Screenshot of feedback of ID check
Figure 1.10 Screenshot of feedback of ID check
Dependant on the outcome of either rejection or acceptance these options are available, if a rejection was received this can be re-initiated to try the process again bearing in mind the feedback from support. Whereas acceptance means the profile will be updated to reflect checked providing you access to additional programs.
Figure 1.11 Screenshot of acceptance notice on researcher profile