The Intigriti platform allows you to export all submissions to a .csv file.
To export submissions, go to the submissions overview and:
Hover over the line of the submission. A checkbox appears and when you select one submission, more options become available
You can choose to export all submissions (select the top checkbox), or a manual selection of submissions
Set a name for the file (if no name is set, it will use some standard name format to make sure that unique names are being created)
You will receive an email when the export is finished!
You can then download the file from the "My Exports" section of your user profile
You may encounter issues when opening .csv files with Excel that contain submission data that has characters not native to the english alphabet. To prevent that:
1. Open new workbook or sheet in Excel
2. Select "Get Data from text" from the "Data" tab
3. Select your exported .csv file (make sure that's a version that has not been previously opened with Excel directly, otherwise it sometimes already "locks in" the incorrect formatting)
4. Select "semicolon" as delimiter and make sure "Unicode UTF-8 Encoding" is selected as the "File Origin" format
5. Click "Load" in the wizard. Done!